- Regularly wearing sunglasses with polarisation or transitions lenses (see what is Polarisation below)
- Purchasing good quality sunglasses that adhere to the Australian Sunglass Standards
- Ensuring your eyes are tested regularly (every 2 years)
- Ensuring your sunglasses script is up to date
What is Polarisation?
Polarised lenses block glare coming from a particular orientation, specifically glare that comes from horizontal surfaces such as water and roads.It is important to eliminate glare, as it reduces your ability to see clearly, reduces the contrast in your vision and causes eyestrain. It is especially important while driving.
Maui Jim PolarisedPlus 2 lenses are specially designed to offer clear, vivid, high contrast vision.
- Glare Protection: eliminates 99% of glare from reflections, direct sunlight and reflected light from all directions.
- Waterproof, Scratch Resistance
- Vivid, high contrast vision
- Single vision, bifocal and multifocal prescription lenses available
- Wrap frames avaliable
- Peace of mind: 2 years manufacturers warranty, complimentary temple tips and nose pads for the life of the sunglasses. Prescription Maui Jim sunglasses also enjoy lifetime warranty on scratches to the lens